- Make sure you are logged into the Nexosis API at https://developers.nexosis.com/
- Click ‘APIs’ and then ‘API Reference’
Add a Data Set:
1. You can use your own data, or we have sample data sets. A data set must be a Json or CSV file and must include a time stamp.
a. To get Sample data:
Log into GitHub and search Nexosis
Choose a file
Copy all of the data
2. Back in the Nexosis API, Make sure you are on the page named, "Datasets: Add data".
3. Click 'Try it' to add a data set.
4. Name your data set. We have pre-filled the data set name ‘Location-A’ but you can name it anything you wish.
5. Click inside the content-type box and change header to text/csv.
6. Paste the data you copied from Github into the Request Body box.
Note: If there is content in the request body, delete it and then paste your data.
7. Scroll all the way to the bottom and click 'Send'.
8. Your response status should show a number in the 200's.
To create a forecast session, click Here for further instructions.