- Login to the Nexosis API
- Click the APIs drop down at the top and click ‘API Reference’
Add a Data Set:
1. If you don't have your own data handy, we provide some sample datasets to get you familiar with using the API. To access sample datasets, click Nexosis/sampledata.
Choose a file
Copy all of the data
2. Back in the Nexosis API, Make sure you are on the page named, "Datasets: Add data".
3. Click 'Try it' to add a data set.
4. Name your data set. We have pre-filled the data set name ‘Location-A’ but you can name it anything you wish.
5. Click inside the content-type box and change header to text/csv.
6. Paste the data you copied from Github into the Request Body box.
Note: If there is content in the request body, delete it and then paste your data.
7. Scroll all the way to the bottom and click 'Send'.
8. Your response status should show a number in the 200's.
To create a forecast session, click Here for further instructions.