- Make sure you are logged into the Nexosis API
- If you aren't already in the Nexosis API Reference, click the APIs drop down at the top and click ‘API Reference’
Retrieve Forecast Results:
Forecast results can take anywhere from a few minutes to almost an hour depending on the size of your data set.
1. You will receive an email once the forecast has completed
2. Copy the Nexosis Job ID from the email. The Job ID will be unique every time you request a forecast. In this case, the Job ID is '015d428c-82d9-4086-b287-8c2211f92021'.
3. When logged into the API, click 'Sessions: Retrieve Results'
4. Click 'Try it'
5. Paste your Session ID, that you copied from your email, into the Query parameters
6. Scroll to the bottom and click 'Send'
7. Your forecast is listed in the response content
Note: Unless you change the data results to a CSV, they will show as Json.
To change forecast results from Json to CSV file format, click Here for further instructions.