If you started a Forecast, Impact, or Model Session, but did not make a note of your session ID, don't worry. We can look it up!
1. Make sure you are logged into the Nexosis API
2. Click the APIs drop down at the top and click ‘API Reference’
3. On the left side of the page, click 'Sessions: List all'
4. Click 'Try It'
5. Fill in any known Query parameters
6. If a Query parameter is unknown, click 'Remove parameter'
NOTE: If you remove all parameters, all of your previous session ID's will be listed
7. Scroll to the bottom and click 'Send'
8. Your session ID(s) will be listed by session date. If you requested all sessions they will be listed oldest first. Scroll to the bottom to find your most recent session ID.
9. Once your session completes, you should also receive an email containing your session/Job ID