GETTING STARTED WITH THE
FIRST THINGS FIRST
Create an Account
Using the API
1. Obtain an API key:
Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner and click PROFILE
Your API key is listed under Your Subscriptions
2. Click Guides to learn API concepts and how each machine learning type works. Click Tutorials for step-by-step instructions to using the API.
- Technical Documentation Home: http://docs.nexosis.com/
- API REST Reference & Swagger: https://developers.nexosis.com/docs/services/
- C# API Client: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Nexosis.Api.Client
- C# API Client Source: https://github.com/Nexosis/nexosisclient-net
- Ruby GEM Client: https://rubygems.org/gems/nexosis_api
- Ruby Rails Sample: https://github.com/Nexosis/samples-rb
- NodeJS Sample: https://github.com/Nexosis/samples/tree/master/node-sample
- Java API Client Source: https://github.com/Nexosis/nexosisclient-java
- Sample Data: https://github.com/Nexosis/sampledata
Getting Started Right Away
Regression Quick Start Guide - Introduces the basics of building a Regression model and then how to use that model to make a series of predictions.
Forecasting Quick Start Guide - introduces how to build Time Series based linear-regression models and the steps needed to make forecasts using the Nexosis API.
Your feedback is critical to our success and we would love to hear about any issues you come across or suggestions that will enhance your experience. You can join the Nexosis Community at community.nexosis.com for a judgement free zone where all questions are encouraged and accepted.
You can also enter a technical support ticket by clicking the support button on the bottom right.