GETTING STARTED WITH THE
FIRST THINGS FIRST
Create an Account
Using the API
1. Obtain an API key:
Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner and click PROFILE.
2. Click on 'Guides' and 'Tutorials' for step-by-step instructions.
- Technical Documentation Home: http://docs.nexosis.com/
- API REST Reference & Swagger: https://developers.nexosis.com/docs/services/
- C# API Client: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Nexosis.Api.Client
- C# API Client Source: https://github.com/Nexosis/nexosisclient-net
- Ruby GEM Client: https://rubygems.org/gems/nexosis_api
- Ruby Rails Sample: https://github.com/Nexosis/samples-rb
- NodeJS Sample: https://github.com/Nexosis/samples/tree/master/node-sample
- Java API Client Source: https://github.com/Nexosis/nexosisclient-java
- Sample Data: https://github.com/Nexosis/sampledata
When using your own data
Forecasting Time Series
- The forecasting engine works on daily time series data and predicts at a daily level.
- All column values must be numeric (i.e. booleans are 1 and 0, an enumeration should be ordinal value, etc.)
Your feedback is critical to our success and we would love to hear about any issues you come across or suggestions that will enhance your experience. All issues can be reported in the 'Help' section, which is public and may help others. You can also email us directly via the support button on the bottom right.